Professional and experienced surveyors delivering high standard architectural services to customers across Brighton and the surrounding areas.
As well as the benefit of a fully qualified Home Buyers/Condition report surveyor, I have an in-house architect fully conversant with AutoCad which allows me to produce architectural drawings, floor plans, elevations, sections and construction details to the standard required by the local authority for building regulation and planning approvals.
A free consultation is provided allowing an initial discussion of ideas and whether they are feasible. If works are to proceed then the first steps are to take measurements of the property, and prepare drawings for submission to Building Control for building regulation approval, or to the Planning Department for Planning permission.
Your drawings will be available to you on computer files for your future use.
Projects to date include:
- All types of domestic extensions and rooms in the roof.
- A two storey extension on top of an existing two storey building in Kemptown.
- The refurbishment of a six storey hotel in Brighton.
- The construction of an underground media room in Brighton.
- My clients in this field are often property owners thinking about extending with a room in the roof, or adding additional buildings, a contractor whose clients are considering these projects, or developers planning a new build.
If you are based in Brighton contact me today for more information.